As we know, this festival (which will take place between June 29 and July 1) is very important for the rock community and for the city of Bogotá in general, because it is free. Therefore, if it is your first time, we are going to give you some very useful recommendations so that you can enjoy the Rock to the Park 2019 and have an amazing night.
Recommendations for Rock to the Park
- Tickets for the event, which will be held in the Simón Bolívar metropolitan park (located in the town of Teusaquillo), are three: one located by the transversal 60 and two by the 63rd.
- To be able to enjoy this event it is mandatory to be over 14 years old. The minor must present the respective identity document and be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Security personnel are authorized to retain certain items such as oversized suitcases, straps, makeup items, etc., so it is recommended to attend without these unnecessary items.
- The time at which the concerts will take place is from 3:00 pm until 11:00 pm.
- Immediately notify logistics personnel if there are any anomalies during the event (theft, fights, etc.).
- To move to the event, and leaving it, it is advisable to use public transport systems such as SITP, taxis or Transmilenio. If you decide to move in your private vehicle, you can occupy one of these nearby parking spaces: IDRD Parking, Magic Salitre Parking, Carrera 70 Parking Lot No. 63 C – 25 and Carrera 57 Parking Lot No. 43 – 28.
- In the space of the event you will find public baths, health posts, hydration points, sale of food and drinks, etc.
- Those attending the event must, as a precaution and contingency measure, inform someone close to their location.
- Attend with a group of friends, and pose a meeting point in case one goes astray, loses his cell phone or runs out of battery.
- In case of suffering from any disability condition, you can make use of a preferential entry point for the event, and you may do so in the company of another person.
- In case of being pregnant, and taking into account the dynamics of the event, it is recommended to refrain from attending.
- Consider the climatic conditions of the city of Bogotá and the time it will last in the event. Also, attend comfortable clothes and footwear.
- If you get lost and do not have a meeting point with your group, ask for support from the organization and logistics staff.
- In order to enjoy the Rock at Parque 2019 it is vital that the indications given by the organizers, logistics personnel and police officers, as well as the indications given by the traffic authorities and the District Mobility Department, are followed to the letter.
- Although this is basic, it does not hurt to remind him to be kind and tolerant of others.
Restrictions from Rock to the Park
This event prohibits the entry of food and beverages.
- Among the dress code is the norm of not allowing entry to people with soccer jerseys.
- You can not enter cameras to the event, as well as their respective tripods.
- Nor can you enter weapons, blunt elements, musical instruments, fireworks, aerosol cans, cigarettes, etc.
- The entry and consumption of liquor and / or psychoactive substances is prohibited.
- Rock to the Park is not allowed to enter with pets.
- You can not enter bicycles, skateboards and skates, etc.
- The use of drones during the event is totally prohibited.